Monday, February 13, 2006

Broken Cigarette !!



Everytime u are desperate for a cigarette , u wont get it Image . And then when u finally get 1 after lotta effort u find 1,there are more than a few people to share it Image . Everytime u want to quit u find some1 arnd u offering u a puff or two and when u r in the mood to smoke , u dont find any1 smoking arnd , u go to the nearest store and find it is closed , somehow u wake the man sleeping inside the "gumti" and when u ask for ur favourite brand he says he has just 1 of that type. So u get the 1 and 4 of some other shitty brand (money constraint) , and think that u will enjoy it in ur room on ur bed watching the moon,and when u light it , and take the first puff , some1 knocks ur door , and he wants a share , and then some1 else , and then some1 else . So in the end u just get those 4 lucky puffs . And when every1 leaves and u r left with those 4 shitty cigs , u r no more in the mood .And in the ultimate case u get just the 1 cigarette from the shop and by the time u reach hostel somehow it is twisted in ur pocket and breaks.Image

Jojo says the golden rule of quitting is to quit smoking for three days in the smoking adaptive environment , and u can quit forever. But ask any smoker , 3 days is quite a long time , by God , the longest i could quit was for 2 days and 10 hrs , even if i knew , in 14 hours more i would quit smoking. Trust me it is difficult. But luckily enuff for me i have reduced to less than 10 puffs a day , thats less than 2 cigarettes a day.

What else could i say ? Just Breaking The Habit


I don’t know what’s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don’t know why I instigate
And say what I don’t mean
I don’t know how I got this way
I know it’s not alright
So I’m
Breaking the habit
Tonight
Every Night !!
I'm struggling .

Passage from Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park.Original passage modified.


No comments: