Thursday, June 12, 2008

2 years, no fluke

Hard to believe, but my work ex will read 2 years and some days from today for another year !!
It took a lot of me,to have achieved this. Now I feel, I am a bit more matured, I understand that I go to my office to work. I feel that work is not play. I feel girls in office are colleagues, and guys in office are colleagues as well. I address people who are 10 years senior to me with their names, with ease. That sick leaves should only be taken when you are actually sick. That most important mails are the ones from office and not from your girl friend. That deadlines are set to be met. That coffee/tea are highly addictive.

I understand that there is no shortcut to success, that another 33 odd years, would be not so long a journey, but time after that would for sure be a pain in the ass.

When I try to remember the me I was 2 years back, and the me that I am today, nothing much has changed. Just that Mom has spoke to me a couple of times about marrying [LOL] and you will never see a cigarette in my hand [gave it up coz I am worried about global warming]. I have stopped fretting about life and office.

I used to scream and complain and kick the wall and cry over a healthy package and a good house, of lost love, of company policies, then He told me something, and everything changed.

Somehow, today morning, the weather is English and I feel happy.








He is an alter ego. Who told me this is not important, who made me realize this is.

No comments: