Sunday, June 22, 2008

What they said !! (about me)

Nishant (6/16/07)

Here is the chairman of a World famous billion dollar company NAK. Don't ask the expansion of NAK.This guy is with me since last 5yrs. We were classmates. I met this guy near Roby Bhai's Pan shop. We gave each other a casual smile and tried to talk. But we couldn't find any topic to discuss. That was the first meet. I thought "What a decent boy?"(my mind cheated me). Then one day he came to Hostel. Now he was my neighbor. Since than we enjoyed a lot. Lot means lllllloooootttttttttttt......continuing. All those bottles of 8pm, vonamor and all those drags of mj that we shared made our friendship stronger and stronger. A smile comes in face when ever I remember those Exam time preparations. making cheats together, laugh sessions in the nights just before exam, going to gym and chena rabidi,ride on ameets safari(kinetic not tata).......and lot more.



SUNIL (3/12/07)

kyon ki aaj kuch write karne ko mann kar raha hai isliye socha ki...

today its naks bday...n i think i m going to write this on a perfect day...
nak...the name itself reveils a small smile on ur face when u call him....
still remember tha days we spent together or in the so called gang...
starting from e-block to a-block and finally to c-block.....
a boy with full of energy...but what can he do...laziness overtook all his energy
luvs the way he runs after hitting the ball so hard ...(:P)
likes the way he encourages u....
hats off to this gr8 frnd n gr8 man....
thanx for being there with me n i know u will b there always..."rahibu na"
with luv
s u n i l

K(3/5/07)

Well... Where do I begin.. Have never seen him except for some pics ( I must say, his bald look is not at all appealing!!) over the past many years.. have seen many shades of him ( the good, the bad 'n the ugly)... He can be a real sweetheart.. knows how to swoooon a girl ( tends to be romantic at times).. Has an admirable imagination.. A very good listener... A laudable "talker"... His writing skills are quite creditable (believe me, can write a best seller someday if he wishes to)... His sense of humour is bit on the low side ( his PJs are umm...er..!!).. Okay..so all this was about the " Ameet Nanda".. talking about him as a friend.. he's really sticked with me through everything, tolerated all my mood swings... initially when we met I just loved showing him my Attitude ( with a big A) 'n he in turn did the same.. I've had loads of memorable moments with him... the marathons we used to have.. sharing songs.. discussing weather.. me continuously nagging him to shave 'n shower.. the fights... the long mails... my "the" letter to him.. wen i just met him.. he actually seemed quite weird to me.. but somehow we ended up being very compatible.. he's been my best friend.. sometimes my best enemy...boy how I hated u at times ;) (dun worry, it was all temporary!)... my honest adviser.. an even more honest critic... he's been everything I could've ever asked in a friend.. though the word's too small to describe what he's been to me.

note: A biig hug to u... thanks for helping me live.. may God always be with you. Stay happy ( u deserve it baby..).. 'n stay the same. You are the best player i've known in 'The Game'. Cheers to u!!


Kaushik(3/4/07)

Ameet-one of the worst worst friends i ever had,so ugly,so bald,so devastating..we came to know each other thru me..i still remember the first day i had talked to him..tht was just a "hi",and his "nonsense" smile.& thts the beginning of a pathetic relation of two friends..oh wht a waste of time we had!!thanks that we are not in the same company..hope we wont enjoy the same bt so lucky are they who r nt gonna b there.
This person always makes me feel so useless whenevr am with him(i dunno why:P)
thanks for being a rude & rowdy listener.always stay un-happy..and ya..just 5 days yaar,ro yaar,senti maar yaar.comeon yaar.:)):D
"Smile, an everlasting smile A smile can never bring you near to me,Don't ever let me find you right,Coz that would never bring a tear to me.."
with hate..



Purbarag(11/25/06)

Ameet....hmmmm ! wat to talk about him?? hes is from the same place as mine but we never met till graduation and KIIT. I remeber i met him for the first he had been staying alone in a room meant to be a closet. I dragged him with me and since then we hav been best of buddies. This guy is cool! He wd study just before the exam and score a gracious 8 which i never managed to do. He is very lazy. He wd clean up his bed just before his ,in case, parents wd be visiting the hostel. We had an amazing grp in coll though i joined in late. The movies , the outings at the Shikharchandi, all haunt me! The thing I always to snatch from Ameet was his spark ( dont be confused ... I am talking about his vehicle). He was gr8. It wd stop working whenever he used it. It was fun being wid Ameet. We wd make a beeline for the babes in the evening at the Juice Center! U remember Manisha Joshi of course. I dont know I never write testimonials but i felt like writing for u Ameet!



Backing up everything, fore sighting the deletion act of my Orkut account soon.

No comments: